The Rural Life Scholarship is offered by the Rural Life Committee of the Diocese of Green Bay. This $500 scholarship provides financial aid for an aspiring student interested in serving the agricultural community in their chosen profession. To qualify for this scholarship, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Pursuing post-secondary education that results in serving the agricultural community in their chosen profession
- Be an active member in their parish community within the Diocese of Green Bay
- Exhibit leadership qualities
- Receive recommendation from pastor, pastoral leader, or religious education coordinator
- Preference will be given to high school seniors
To submit an application, either email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Diocese of Green Bay Attn. Rural Life 1825 Riverside Dr. P.O. Box 23825 Green Bay, WI 54305-3825
The deadline to submit applications is April 1st, 2023.
For questions on how to apply, please contact Peter Weiss at (920) 272-8321 or email@example.com
Fill out the application here.