Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
CRL is seeking a bookkeeper and administrative assistant. This position is responsible for financial record keeping, monthly financial reports, annual audit preparation, and administrative assistance to the Executive Director.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
• Bookkeeping – process CRL invoices and payroll of CRL and related tasks; pay invoices and issue invoices, keep accurate financial records for organization; and work with auditors to facilitate annual audit.
• Administrative Assistance – manage grant and foundation information.
Experience and Qualification Requirements
A successful candidate for this position will have all of the following:
• Undergraduate or higher degree in finance, business administration or relevant field.
• At least 2 years of bookkeeping/administration assistance experience.
• Proficiency in MS Windows-based software applications, spreadsheets, and
• Proficiency with QuickBooks General Ledger software, database management and reporting.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
The Bookkeeper will report directly to the Executive Director of Catholic Rural Life. The office is located at the University of St. Thomas campus in St. Paul, MN.
The position is a part-time position, 20% time (8 hours per week/4 hrs. shifts minimum). Catholic Rural Life offers flexible schedule. The hourly wage will depend upon experience.
Submit a letter of interest (2 pages maximum), a resume and three references to Annie Huntington, Project Coordinator, Annie@CatholicRuralLife.org by July 16, 2019. No phone calls please.
Volunteer for CRL
If you are interested in volunteering for CRL, please email us at info@CatholicRuralLife.org.