Members of the Catholic Rural Life community are helping to build the Church in rural America. Our members live in rural and urban alike in 43 states across America. The benefits of membership include:
- A complimentary one year subscription to our quarterly Catholic Rural Life magazine. This includes a hard copy mailed to you as well as digital access to the most current issues.
- CRL members gain exclusive access to resources that are not available to general public on our website including:
– Vocation of the Agricultural Leader
– Printable Monthly Blessings
– Video Webinars
– And More
- Most importantly, the knowledge that they are helping to promote Catholic life in rural America by supporting priests who serve rural communities, equipping strong local CRL Chapters, advocating on behalf of family farms, and strengthening and celebrating lay leadership.
See why others value being a member of the CRL community.
Complete the form below to become a CRL Member today!