Through the generosity of many (and with the help of the Holy Spirit!) we have officially moved our offices to a new space! We are still on the campus of the University of St. Thomas, but are now located on the second floor of the Archbishop John Ireland Memorial Library. CRL’s founder, Archbishop Edwin V. O’Hara, was ordained into the priesthood by Archbishop John Ireland on June 10, 1905–so it seems we have come full circle, back to our roots.
On May 26 CRL’s President, Most Rev. Brendan J. Cahill, presided along with Rev. Joseph Taphorn, Rector of the Saint Paul Seminary, at a Mass and office blessing event, dedicating our space and re-dedicating our work to the Lord. Bishop Cahill noted the significance of this moment in CRL’s history and encouraged us to be present in the moment with our hearts on fire for the Lord as we look to the future.
With this move, our mailing address has remained the same. However, our main office phone number has changed. Please contact us at (651) 444-8714.